Monday 14 March 2011

In continual motion...

So it has been a week since my last post- not much has changed with me `I guess. I am consciously aware of the fast approaching self fulfilling prophecy date of March 23rd. Aside from its usual resonance with me, it is also  the first (or second maybe) day of spring (officially). I have always been a fan of springtime, for a variety of reasons. Aside from the fact its not so cold anymore, there is also alot of exciting things happening in nature. The level of sunlight increases (which in turn makes people alot happier), the nights become shorter, and things once again begin to grow.

Another thing im aware of of late is that the moon is closer to earth than usual - some 30,000 km closer I might add. Aside from the usual influence of the moon being hung upon us, i suppose it is in effect more amplified than normal - its effect on the tides, on our moods, on our psyche etc.

This leads my thoughts to recent events on the further side of the world. The state of affairs in the pacific at the moment in particular. I feel heartily for the people of Japan - and their turmoil and misfortune regarding the earthquakes / tsunami. Their nation has been rocked by wind, water, earth and fire. Perhaps spirit will be gracious to them. I dont know how anyone could cope with that. I dare say they will recover with vigour eventually - the Japanese have always been a resilient people. I have viewed them with admiration and respect - if anything due to the concept of "kaizen" - a methodology for life of self improvement.

The aspect of self improvement has long been inherent in my life - desiring to learn more, to know more and to improve myself in every way that I can. In my previous post "the walk to work" I outline the desire to improve and discover more and more - both physically and mentally and spiritually. My exercise routine is getting more and more difficlt, and somehow i feel that little by little I am getting stronger.

What is happening in the macro sphere of my influence is anyones guess. Within the post macro and micro I outline its perspectives and influence on us all, and how one will mirror the other. I dare say in higher planes of existence, the macro versions of mysefl are striving to improve things also.

I am due to hike up a mountain later this week with a friend, and i am looking forward to being closer to the heavens. There is something very gratifying about being high up and looking down on the world, and seeing its simplicity outside the chaos. Maybe this is a fated preparation for March 23rd. Maybe new truths will reveal themselves to me within that time. Maybe new mysteries will present themselves. As always time will tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very deep fair play! Good luck on the 23rd, I hope it gives you everything you want from it :)