Thursday 24 March 2011

March 23rd

It was the date that last year spawned "making a difference", and in previous years presented times to go into hiding, deadlines, realisations and general breakthroughs n understanding, experience and consciousness. This year, well not much to report. A friend who i had been speaking to got back into touch, and whilst I spend time with him, and I learn new and interesting things, I cant see anything that relates to a breakthrough or prominent step in my development.

One thing I have noticed of late (in the past month or so) is my desire to build, make, create and grow things. Currently im thinking about the garden, growing things etc. From a magick perspective, i suppose this helps a great deal - i get to see life from beginning to end, and as an ingredient and reagent. I often think to myself that i will be better off growing things, whether they be from an observational / interactive level, or from a growing of herbs and vegetables in a personal farming capacity. Or even just for pleasure. I have some sunflowers growing that will look very pretty :).

I'm also building a chest for the end of my bed - i dont know just lately everything seems to fall into place, when making or constructing things. Perhaps i just understand everything alot better. I have also noticed that my physical condition has improved. Aside from the ongoing goal to shed excess pounds (5 stones now since 2008) , I noticed that im also stronger, my endurance has improved. In this respect it was highighted greatly in my climb to the summit of Mt Snowdon last week in "T minus, wings please".

So what now? I suppose ill be looking forward, trudging headlong into the future, wondering whats around the next corner... If anyone has any pointers let me know :) I'm eager to listen.

No comments: