Monday 27 August 2012

Carrying on

I wanted this post to be an exciting summary and a refreshing look at our findings from our recent investigation on saturday. Alas this was not to be the investigation was sadly cancelled. Not to worry though i have bene keeping myself busy :)

I have been conducting various elements of research to help the group further their knowledge and development - in turn ive been developing a wiki for the group for this very purpose to aid everyone's development in a medium we can all contribute to.

Spirit remain close by, observing and casually giving me hints here and there to focus the research. My guides often help here and there - a demonstration of which was on the group meeting on saturday. I had ordered a new EMF meter that had arrived that day so i took it along for show and tell. My guide close by offered assistance to show how it worked.

Within minutes we had a flux of emf readings, my guide giggling as the group watched in amazement of spirits ability to influence EM fields at will. It was a nice reassurance also to have guides that are willling to participate.

That's all from me for now - more new, videos and exciting bits and bobs coming soon..

Thanks for reading all!

No comments: