Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back into the swing of things

Its been a while since i last updated this blog. I think now is the time to get back into the swing of things on my musings amongst the esoteric and spiritual.

For those who aren't aware have been working closely as a spiritualist medium lately with the paranormal group Stoke Haunted, in their bid to investigate and find evidence of the paranormal. Its refreshing, exciting and one of those frontiers that gives rise to new discovery all the time. There's plenty to be learned from it, in teaching, in learning, in development and a host of many other frontiers of discovery.

Why the recent involvement? In truth it was originally to help my sister, who has been developing as a medium for some time - and also, I had thought for a long while it was high time i got involved in the paranormal frontier once again. I guess after handling various elements of my life and setting them in order it was time once again to join the paranormal frontier and set again a path for myself discovering a challenging yet energising frontier.

I say this often, but in this respect i'm as much of a scientist as I am a medium. I aim to know and discover all I can and squeeze out of the paranormal "sponge" as much as i can to whet my appetite for knowledge. I find the science behind paranormal investigation stimulating and challenging and am always looking at various scientific journals to help guide and pave the way for future investigation. Learning is everything.

Reaching more to the spiritual perspective i have been pushing myself recently to more elements of physical mediumship. An example of such is engaging in practise such as automatic writing - its an interesting activity on investigatiions that makes a physical link for spirit possible whilst providing a visual reaction. combining elements from trance mediumship and similar related forms such as transfiguration (occasionally) it helps me to hone my abilities in a challenging environment. It also gives the opportunity for the scientists in the field to measure all manner of things such as EMF (elecgtromagnetic fields), temperature, atmospheric pressure, EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) etc. I suppose these hybrid type experiments give us as much as we can from each experience. It's quite exciting.

The following video takes example from a recent investigation doing just this - follow the voice in the background answering questions etc - its key to seeing the responses by spirit. Dont be alarmed by my odd expressions - that's spirit showing their physical reactions. I'm quite alright amongst it all. I'm quite surprised the hair in my face didnt annoy me mind. It's not a flattering look but I can empathise - I wasn't quite myself at the time.

Thanks to Andy Weatherall for the filming and editing of the video (and its wonderful presentation).Hope you enjoy the video!
So what next? Well I guess time will tell. I have numerous projects working with Stoke haunted for development both online and within the groups development (including my own) . Spirit visit me daily to give me various geometric patterns, such as Metatron's Cube, the tree of life, and similar other sacred geometry related images.the purpose for this? For me its a gentle reminder. They're symbols ive encountered time and time again - its a nice reassurance from spirit to be shown a map to the world we live in - a sort of blue print for reality. I think in many respects its definitely an honour.
More news coming soon so stay tuned for an update! Hope to see you all soon. Oh and please feel free to comment / ask questions. The more the merrier.
Light and blessings to you all.

No comments: